The International Relations Office (IRO) aspires to foster the university visibility, competitiveness, interaction and influence at the regional and international levels through academic mobility, partnerships and networking.
- Contributing to the achievement of the university`s strategic objectives pertaining internationalization.
- Preparing an institutional strategy for the international visibility of the University community.
- Pursuing international funds, networks and mobility opportunities.
- Embracing new and innovative mechanisms for disseminating the internationalization culture among the university community.
- Building bridges for cooperation and partnerships with first rank international universities.
- Facilitating and activating protocols, agreements and MOUs between the university and other international HEIs.
- Representing the university in educational exhibitions, international forums and fairs.