“Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.”… Apply Now!
The International Relations Office is highly encouraging you to apply for this competitive scholarships.
· **Host country: **Germany
· **Host University: ** The Dresden University of Technology (TUD)- Germany and DAAD
· Scholarship Level: Bachelor, Diploma and Master Program
· **Scholarship Duration: **3 Months.
· Targeted Disciplines include:
1. Natural Sciences and Mathematics
2. Civil and Environmental Engineering
3. Engineering Sciences
4. Humanities and Social Sciences
6. Teacher Training
· **Scholarship Type: **Fully funded
· 15 March for the funding period 1 April – 30 September (summer semester)
· 23 September for the funding period 1 October – 31 March (winter semester)
· How to Apply?:
· In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must complete and submit the application form.
· All candidates send their application using the following mailing address: TU Dresden, International Office, Division Scholarship-Programmes International Students, Ms. Hesse / Ms. Landgraf-Dietz, 01062 Dresden.
**Promotional Video of the Scholarship: **https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_hEXVcYqlU
**To receive further details and supporting guidelines from HU-IFD that would assist you in your application for this scholarship; please fill in the form below (it will take just 1 minute) and you will instantly receive the IFD guidelines through your mail: ** https://forms.gle/MuFwGGcQ983yV7U2A
Please spread the word and encourage your good self and your colleagues to apply!
Wishing you all the best