“Are you interested in improving your professional and technical skills? Apply now to the CCI program and attend one academic year of non-degree study at accredited U.S. community colleges. It is never too late!”
The international Relations Office is highly encouraging you to apply for this competitive Exchange Program.
· **Host country: **United States of America.
· **Host University: **U.S. community colleges.
· Scholarship Level: Academic &/or Professional Training Courses.
· **Scholarship Duration: **One Academic Year.
· Targeted Disciplines include:
Business Management and Administration.
Early Childhood Education.
Tourism and Hospitality Management.
· **Scholarship Type: **Fully funded.
· **Deadline: **16h January 2021
· How to Apply?:
Prepare all the required documents.
Fill in the application form.
Write the essay questions.
Apply for the scholarship.
Submit the required documents by 16thJanuary 2021.
Promotional Video of the Scholarship: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py9plBeCIgE
To receive further details and supporting guidelines from HU-IFD that would assist you in your application for this scholarship; please fill in the form below (it will take just 1 minute) and you will instantly receive the IFD guidelines through your mail:
Please spread the word and encourage your good self and your colleagues to apply!
Wishing you all the best