“The Expert in Anything was Once a Beginner. Don’t put a Limit on anything. The more you dream the farther you get.”
The international Relations Office is highly encouraging you to apply for this competitive Scholarship.
· Host country: Japan.
· Host University: University of Technology (TOYOHASHI).
· Scholarship Level: Master, PhD and conduct research.
· Scholarship Duration: The period of scholarship is depending on the program that the grantee enrolls in after coming to Japan.
· Targeted Disciplines include the following Engineering Fields:
1- Mechanical Engineering.
2- Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering.
3- Computer Science and Engineering.
4- Applied Chemistry and Life Science.
5- Architecture and Civil Engineering.
· Scholarship Type: Fully funded.
· Deadline: 25th January 2021
· How to Apply?:
1. Check application qualification and conditions.
2. Find your prospective supervisor.
3. Submit application documents: Send all required documents by e-mail first, then by international express mail to the supervisor (hard copies).
Promotional Video of the Scholarship: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFKbap1cBiM
To receive further details and supporting guidelines from HU-IFD that would assist you in your application for this scholarship; please fill in the form below (it will take just 1 minute) and you will instantly receive the IFD guidelines through your mail:
Please spread the word and encourage your good self and your colleagues to apply!
Wishing you all the best