Applications for Chevening Scholarships and some Chevening Fellowships are now open
· Chevening Scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. Whilst there is no ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, we are looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
· Because these scholarships are fully- funded (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included), you are free to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximizing the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK. On completing your studies, you will leave the UK equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to bring your own ideas to life
· We encourage you to apply if you meet the eligibility criteria and other requirements. Your gender, age (there is no upper age limit), sexual orientation, religion, marriage or parenthood status, caste, class, or other attributes do not matter to us. What matters is your ability to submit a strong application that demonstrates you are capable of excelling on an intense master’s course in the UK, and that you have a clear vision for your future – and maybe even that of your sector or your country.
Fields of Study: All Fields.
Type of Scholarship: One year Master’s degree.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
· Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
· Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
· Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
· Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience. · Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2021.
· The deadline for applications is 3 November 2020 at 12:00 GMT (midday).
For more inquiries: https://www.chevening.org/