About the Scholarship:
The Bangkok Government Scholarship is one of the most important fully funded scholarships for international students, and the scholarship aims to provide opportunities for obtaining a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree, or one-semester training. The university is one of the world’s highly ranked universities, as it is distinguished for creating graduates with modern academic capabilities and skills, pioneers in integrating knowledge, innovation and creativity in teaching and research. It also creates an academic and research work environment at the international level.
- Return flight ticket.
- Full tuition fees.
- Monthly salary.
- Accommodation allowance.
Please be noted that:
- The Chulalongkorn Thai State University Scholarships will cover all expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
- The scholarship will not be extended under any circumstances.
Duration of the Scholarship:
- Training program for one semester: (4 months) for professors, researchers, employees and students.
- University Scholarships Program: Full bachelor’s scholarships for a duration of no more than 4 years for students.
- Postgraduate Scholarship Program:
- Master’s degree award: no more than two years.
- Doctoral scholarships: not more than 3 years.
Who Can Apply for the Scholarship? • Applicants must have completed high school if they apply for a bachelor’s degree or must have completed a bachelor’s degree if they apply for a master’s degree and have completed a master if they apply for a doctoral degree.
• The applicant must not be over 35 years old.
• Good command of the English language.
• The applicant must be in good health.
• Complete the application form with a copy.
• Academic transcript.
• Passport copy.
• Two letters of recommendation.
• Medical certificate.
How to Apply:
Applicants must send the completed application form and related documents directly to the college / program of their choice prior to the deadline set by the University's Academic Affairs Office.
Application deadline: October 15, 2020.
For more information and to get the application forms, please visit:
For more details about the application procedure, Please review: